Who am I?
Hi. My name is Ben Risinger and I’m a 21-year veteran of the communications, marketing, and PR industries. In college I wanted to be a sportswriter, then I became a sports information director. I’ve been on a digital marketing and communications journey ever since. It’s fun to think about all the cool clients that 1909 DIGITAL has and how their no-nonsense approach is what people want today. The future looks bright!
A decade ago, I was Big Ben of DoItIndy, which included a weekly live feature on Fox59 Morning News. At that time I was known for sharing Top 5 lists for downtown Indianapolis. It’s only natural to share the Top 5 things to know about me today—via video! Check it out below.
As always Indianapolis, #BeUrban and #LiveLocal
Big Ben’s Top 5 for 2022
- Digital transformation, do it NOW
- Landscaping, plants, succulents are Zen
- Keep moving, our minds and bodies need it
- Toys are cool, I collect them, FIND a hobby
- Marketing and PR are more important than ever
Working in the yard is cool…