We’re a proud team of creative strategists and digital marketing experts with in-depth skillsets running the gamut of owned media, branding and messaging, and paid and earned media. (And that’s just our internal team!) We work with our clients to layout a foundational strategy that works for them and their individual needs, which means we occasionally partner with other agencies to ensure the needs of our clients are met and exceeded. One of the partner agencies we have the privilege to work with is Anderson Creative, a strategic design, branding, and creative development group based just outside Indianapolis, Indiana. Some of the services they provide include branding consulting, identity systems, design, and experiential brand development.
They’re not only a great compliment to our roster of skills but they’re good people that make client meetings productive and fun.
The visual power of branding
Jake and Arin are the founding team at Anderson Creative: a husband and wife duo creating beautifully designed brands which stand out artfully and practically. These two very cool people bring brands to life through powerful visuals and smart identity systems. They make brand elements that work cohesively for their clients. They’re client-focused and have creative ideas for communicating brands beyond just words on a webpage.
As interdisciplinary artists, Jake and Arin bring their love of all things visual to their daily work and help clients find their own tailored look and feel.
When worklife is also homelife
As career creatives, both Jake and Arin started out working for companies who helped shape their entrepreneurial perspective. As Jake says, their business “happened by accident.” They focus on what they’re great at (not just good at) and found they were able to quit their jobs and pursue their own business through working on side gigs and projects. They’ve been successful in creating a work/life balance that compensates for the difficulties of working from home and directly with a spouse. While they’ve been working remotely for years–something new many of us are learning to do in 2020–they’ve really found their groove.
Jake and Arin shared some of their learnings for finding productivity while being homebound:
- They work well together but also found they work well apart. They divide and conquer to work efficiently.
- They make sure to recharge by pursuing creative hobbies apart because they share a living space.
- Arin treats the day as if she were still commuting to work. It helps her shift her mindset. It’s a good way to help ramp up to the day AND shut down for the day.
- Jake identifies as someone who despises routine but recognizes the need for a flexible routine. He operates on discipline, getting the work done by giving into creative impulses and not sticking to strict rules.
- Dinnertime. They make an effort to close out their business day and enjoy a family meal together. This can be challenging in a world where you can work anywhere and at any time. Unplugging at the end of the day is something many people struggle to do.
They help us put the “pro” in “projects”
We work hard to find solutions that work holistically for new clients. That often means consulting with other agencies to give our clients the tools they need to succeed digitally. Because we’re nimble, we work with businesses who match our drive and our commitment to client success. We’re proud to have Anderson Creative on our side. They’re smart, creative, and good people all around. Those are things we believe in.